This account offers free checking you can feel good about. Earn high dividends and donate to charity!
You've got to give in order to receive. This account offers free checking plus philanthropy. Use your debit card to earn competitive dividends, and we'll donate 5¢ each month to a charity of your choice.*
View Our Charity List
And we'll give you a little something, too. Get refunds on ATM fees nationwide,* free online and mobile banking, your own free XX debit card, and more!
- Free checking with really high dividends
- Earn 0.35% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- Earn 0.25%APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account
- Earn 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Regular Shares Savings Account required for all CCCU accounts
- CCCU will donate 5¢ to the charity of your choice for every debit card purchase of at least $10*
- Get refunds for ATM fees nationwide*
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs
- Free MasterCard debit card
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- No minimum opening deposit
Open An Account View Rates Contact Us
Earning Your Rewards is Easy
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Giving account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases over $10.00 post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Have at least 1 automatic payment, ACH debit or credit, post and settle
That covers it! And if for some reason you don't qualify, don't worry! Your account is still free and you still earn our base dividend rate. You can get back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly statement cycle you qualify!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of 06/01/2015. Rates may change after account is opened. Must open a Regular Share Account with a Minimum of $5. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 0.35%; (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% dividend rate on portion of balance over $10,000 and (4) charitable contributions equal to $0.05 will be made to select charities on all debit card purchases over $10 that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle to the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.