News & Events
It's time to vote for your 2017 Board of Directors!
- A list of the candidates is available here.
- Using your personal email, send us a email to email@example.com
- Include the following in order to insure your vote will count
1. your member number
2. candidate's name (please only vote for 2)
- Members* may only vote once and must be 18 years or older.
- If you do not have the means for electronic voting, please call the credit union at 409-842-5233 or 409-296-1071 and request a ballot to be mailed to you. Then return your voting ballot in the envelope provided.
- Remember, all votes must be recieved by the credit union on or before April 7, 2017.
* In order to vote you must be a member. A member is considered an account owner, not a joint owner. If you are a joint owner and want to be able to vote, you must open your own account. There is still time to open an account and make your vote count. call the credit union for more information.
Results from this year's election will be announced at the Annual Meeting on April 17, 2017. The meeting will be held in Beaumont at the Wingfoot club. please see below for additional information.
Annual Meeting 2017 will be held on April 17, 2017
Place: The Wingfoot Club at 11932 Hwy 124 Beaumont, TX
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Giveaways, Door prizes, and more! We enjoy seeing our members for this annual event.
Please join us and celebrate Common Cents Credit Union!