Sign up for free checking with really high dividends and get refunds on ATM fees nationwide*!
Get on board with free checking that pays you in really high dividends. Free Ultimate Cash checking rates are so high they make the Piney Woods look like Lincoln logs.
All you have to do are things that make banking easier anyway, like banking online and signing up for e-statements. We'll even refund your ATM fees nationwide.* So no matter what neck of the woods you're in, you can access your money.
- Free checking that pays really high dividends
- Earn 3.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- Earn 3.00%-0.76% APY* on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account
- Earn 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Get refunds for ATM fees nationwide*
- Regular Shares Account required for all Common Cents Credit Union accounts
- Links to free Ultimate Saver savings account
- Transfer Ultimate Cash rewards for automatic savings
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- No monthly service charge
- Access to surcharge-free ATMs
- Free MasterCard debit card
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- No minimum opening deposit
Open An Account View Rates Contact Us
Earning Your Rewards is Easy!
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Ultimate Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases over $10.00 post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive e-statement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Have at least 1 automatic payment, ACH debit or credit, or Remote Deposit post and settle
That's it! Easy. And no worries if you don't meet the qualifications. Your account is still free and you still earn our base dividend rate. You can return to earning your full rewards the very next monthly qualification cycle!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 1/1/2021. Rates may change after account is opened. Must open a Regular Share Account with a minimum of $5.00. For Ultimate Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $25,000 receive APY of 3.00%; and (3) balances over $25,000 earn 0.20% dividend rate on the portion of the balance over $25,000, resulting in 3.00% - 0.76% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Ultimate Cash all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle Ultimate Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning the first day of the current statement cycle through the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Ultimate Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Dividend earned in Ultimate Cash is automatically transferred to Ultimate Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual dividend amount paid may be less than advertised Ultimate Cash APY. The Ultimate Saver APYs may be less than Ultimate Cash APYs. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.